Thursday, August 5, 2010

China's on My Mind

Outreach teams were officially announced on July 23rd and Erica Gustafson and I are will be leading a team to China! It is still early to be talking about outreach, but outreach is the practicing ground for everything the students learn during the lecture phase of a DTS. My co-leader and I have taken some time to start planning our trip. We are expecting great things! The Lord has assembled an amazing team to China, and we are taking 9 students, eight of them are Korean and one is Taiwanese. I will be continuing to update as more is decided in the area of our outreach.

As the team has formed for outreach we have been spending a lot of time praying into what our trip is supposed to look like and what is on the Lord's heart for the areas we will be in. Our whole class has taken time to intercede for each of the outreach locations, to receive prophetic words and prophetic pictures to encourage each of the teams and to give them an idea of what the Lord has in store for each of them. The Lord has started to place His heart for China on me and I am spending a lot of time seeking Him and what He has for our outreach to China.

Thank you for your prayers, emails, letters and financial support. I would love to pray for you in any way I can, so please contact me so I can lift you and your needs up to the Father. Please pray for me as I continue to seek His face and direction, along with Erica for our outreach team. If you feel lead to support me financially please see the sidebar for more information on how to do that as I do need outreach funds. Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment