Wednesday, September 22, 2010

China on the Horizon

The Day has finally arrived and I will be heading off to China with a team of ten other people on Sept. 23rd at 4am. Much preparation has gone into this trip and I know God is going to move in more insane ways then I can even imagine. We are going to be gone for ten weeks, nine of which will be spent in mainland China, the other week will be in Hong Kong for our debrief. It is becoming more and more evident this team has been divinely assembled by God for this season and has been anointed to do the Lord’s will and work in China.

We are going to be doing many different kinds of ministries and I know we are going to see many Chinese come to Jesus. Sadly though, I will not be able to update my blog while I am in China, but you can be sure I will have many stories upon my return to Kona. I would like to ask all of you who read this keep me and the team in your prayers as we are definitely going to need it. China is still a closed nation and Christians are still persecuted in some areas. Please pray for safety, team unity, and the moving of the Holy Spirit; thank you so much for all of your prayers, they do mean so much! If you would like to contact me you can email me securely at cbergus@fastmail.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment